I am no longer enrolled or working at SMU, how do I access my tax forms (T4, T2202)?

If you are a previous student or employee at SMU, you can access your tax forms using these instructions:

  1. Go to ​​​Self-Service Banner landing page. 
  2. Choose "Previous employees and students login" (see image below)
  3. Log in using your SMU "A-Number" and PIN".  (if you do not know your A-Number and/or PIN, click here).

Was this helpful?
0% helpful - 3 reviews


Article ID: 698
Thu 3/3/22 1:24 PM
Thu 4/14/22 12:00 PM